Caffyns Plc (Ashford), Location
Parts Apprentice required at our Ashford Skoda dealership
Caffyns plc, Apprenticeship Regional Award Winner 2012, has a long and successful tradition in training young people in a number of different skills and developing their careers within one of the largest motor retailers in the south-east. Our Apprentices work full-time whilst studying to the required level through our Apprenticeship Programme.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• GCSE Grade C or above in English, Maths, and Science;
• good numeracy, literacy and communication skills;
• an all-round knowledge of IT including MS Office and Internet;
• good organisational and time management skills;
• the ability to carry out tasks using own initiative;
• an enthusiastic approach to team work;
• an interest in developing a career in the motor industry.
The Closing Date for Applications for Both Positions is Sunday, 26th March 2017
For additional information, or to apply for either of these positions, please visit http://www.caffyns.co.uk/current-vacancies. Please contact Human Resources, on 01323 730201 with any enquiries regarding these positions,
First interviews for these vacancies will be held between 2nd and 19th May 2017.
Caffyns plc will recruit and develop people based solely on their ability to perform the job.